2010 Custodial Connections Conference
May 13-14, 2010
Conference Connections Conference Proceedings
Day One: Thursday, May 13, 2010
Lunchtime Keynote Speaker: Making a Difference Today, While Making a Mark Tomorrow, featuring Stephen Ashkin, The Ashkin Group, LLC. Presentation not available.
- Trends and the Future of Cleaning and Maintenance, featuring William "Bill" Griffin, Cleaning Consultant Services, Inc. No presentation.
- Green Cleaning--The Past, Present and Future, featuring Stephen Ashkin, The Ashkin Group, LLC. Presentation not available.
Day Two: Friday, May 14, 2010
- How to Restructure and Change to Fit Your Funding, featuring Gene Woodard, University of Washington.
Presentation available: PDF01-HowtoRestructure...
- Cleaning for a Healthier Environment, featuring Allen Rathey, InstructionLink/JanTrain, Inc.
Presentation available: PDF01-CleaningforHealth...
- Validating Cleaning Effectiveness: Science, Certification and Standards, featuring William "Bill" Griffin, Cleaning Consultant Services.
Presentation available: PDF01-ValidatingCleaningEffectiveness...
- Custodial Roundtable Discussion, featuring William "Bill" Griffin; Gene Woodard; Allen Rathey; and Sue Brown, Consortium staff member. No presentations.
MacDonald-Miller Facilities Solutions - Platinum Sponsor
McKinstry - Gold Sponsor
Quantum Engineering - Gold Sponsor
Johnson Controls, Inc. - Gold Sponsor
Puget Sound Energy - Silver Sponsor
Honeywell Building Solutions - Silver Sponsor
Avista Corporation - Bronze Sponsor
BetterBricks - Bronze Sponsor
Northwest Energy Efficiency Council (NEEC) - Bronze Sponsor
Wenatchee School District - Bronze Sponsor
Contact the EFC Planning Team, 360-956-2057, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions and comments.